HERBALIFE Bali International Triathlon does not authorize refunds at any time, NO EXCEPTIONS. The HERBALIFE Bali International Triathlon transfer data policy does not allow for transfers from event to event, but there are options – see below!
- Participants still can edit their information up to two weeks prior to the event (October 25th by the latest)
- Participants can transfer their registration data to another person up to two weeks prior to the event. Another 50% charge will be applied
- Apparel size can not be changed by data edit or data transfer
- Participants can’t transfer from one event category to another event category
- Participants can only complete a transfer if the registrant is 16 years or older.
- Please email to email@example.com for any changes.
- If you are unable to attend the event and/or do not show up for the event, your entry spot and race items will be released and sold to event day registrants. If the event is sold out, we will not sell no show’s entries to race day registrants. Included registration items such as medal, t-shirt, and hat will not be mailed to participants who do not show up at event day.
NATURAL DISASTER POLICY
If an Act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster occurs, what happens?
- We make decisions based on safety first.
- The local governing municipalities will also make a decision based on park impact and participant safety.
- Race courses and race date will be altered as seen fit by race management and the Governing Agency.
- Athletes in a postponed race will be transferred to the rescheduled date at no charge.
- The Bali International Triathlon cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each athlete needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS. The money you paid is spent developing that race.
Why? We do not save any money if the race is postponed or you choose not run. We have paid for every supply and service needed for that race. We pay for all race supplies or services associated with that race, regardless of the outcome. These include paying for permits, rangers, our staff, offices, administration costs all year. It’s not ideal, and nobody likes wasting money, but we unfortunately cannot predict what will happen on race day.
We will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior to any of our volunteers or staff. If you have a complaint please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to follow this guideline will result in disqualification from the event and possibly being banned from future events. Seriously. We’re all out here for some fun, so let’s have some!