Bali International Triathlon does not authorize refunds at any time, NO EXCEPTIONS. The Bali International Triathlon transfer policy does not allow for transfers from event to event, but there are options – see below!
- Participants can edit their information up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Participants can transfer from one event category to another event category up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Participants can only complete a transfer if the registrant is 18 years or older.
- Please log into your ACTIVE.COM account and select “My Events” to make any changes.
- If you are unable to attend the event and/or do not show up for the event, your entry spot and race items will be released and sold to event day registrants. If the event is sold out, we do not sell no show’s entries to race day registrants. Included registration items such as medals, t-shirts, and hats will not be mailed to participants who do not participate in the event they signed up for. Please review the transfer policy above if you are interested in transferring your registration to a different event or person.
NATURAL DISASTER POLICY
If an Act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster occurs, what happens?
- We make decisions based on safety first.
- The local governing municipalities will also make a decision based on park impact and participant safety.
- Race courses and race date will be altered as seen fit by race management and the Governing Agency.
- Athletes in a postponed race will be transferred to the rescheduled date at no charge.
- The Bali International Triathlon cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each athlete needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS. The money you paid is spent developing that race.
- If you are looking for some type of registration insurance – check out REGISTRATION PROTECTOR on the ACTIVE Network, which offers participants the option of purchasing Registration Protector when they register for events. Registration Protector insures a participant’s full registration fee, for covered reasons. Check out (WWW.ALLIANZTRAVELINSURANCE.COM/ONLINE/ACTIVE). Note: We do not endorse this company or others, but check it out and make your own decision if you would like to purchase the insurance.
Why? We do not save any money if the race is postponed or you choose not run. We have paid for every supply and service needed for that race. We pay for all race supplies or services associated with that race, regardless of the outcome. These include paying for permits, rangers, our staff, offices, administration costs all year. It’s not ideal, and nobody likes wasting money, but we unfortunately cannot predict what will happen on race day.
We will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior to any of our volunteers or staff. If you have a complaint please direct these to email@example.com.
Failure to follow this guideline will result in disqualification from the event and possibly being banned from future events. Seriously. We’re all out here for some fun, so let’s have some!